Thursday, April 5, 2012

Episode #55 I Have Bully Bunny Girls



SHOW NOTEs:

2,000 Prize Palooza Winners: I will post the names of the winners when they contact me

Blue Moon Fiberarts STR Monkey Kit: #154 Tracy "mrstn2006" Congratulations!

Knit Cubby & More Stitch Markers Winners: I will post when they contact me

Brachiosockus Prize Thread - Becca of the KnitBytes Video Podcast will gift 2 viewers with her new sock pattern.

Sunshine Yarns MCN "Breaking Dawn" Prize Giveaway

April West KAL - all the information is in the April West KAL Chatter Thread

Works In Progress -

Harvest Dew Socks

2 socks at a time magic loop video tutorial

Daybreak

Spinning:

Masham "One Fish Two Fish" Wool Therapy


May/June 1st Spin-a-long: We will be doing a joint SAL with Aimee & Darren of Knitting In Circles Video Podcast. All the information is in the May SAL Info Thread

May Washcloth KAL Information

Charity:

Melanie "mad79" Mad Sack Creations asked if we could check out her patterns where the proceeds go to a charity that is close to their families hearts. "Huntington's Disease Society of America.

Shout Outs:

Kristen "mamaholmes" on Ravelry is the host of the Mamaknits Video Podcast

Enabling:

Jackie "flancers" on Ravelry is offering you guys a 10% discount in her easy shop Eardornment for the month of April with the code: KNITABULLS412

GnomeAcres - Amanda has some wonderful items she is also sponsoring the SAL too

Tangerine Designs

Friday Studios

Have a Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Diana,

    I saw the title and I couldn't help myself but I had to laugh and thank you so much for that because I need more laughs and I did have some during your vid.cast :)

    I always love your show :) happy easter holiday to you as well

    Valeria :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO glad that I could make you laugh! Happy Easter to you too Valeria:-)

    ReplyDelete