Thursday, March 8, 2012

Episode #51 Podcasting in my PJ's



Show Notes:

Podiversary Winners: I will post the 2 winners when they contact me

MMM KAL please see previous episode posts all information is the same

Finished Objects: Chelsea the Chatterbox Monster

Works In Progress: Jerry the Musical Monkey is the only new project on the needle all other WIP's are in the previous episodes:-)

Spinning: GnomeAcres Southwest Zombie

April KAL Information: all information can be found in the Stephen West KAL Information Thread


Charity: Kimberly "kkhymn" is the founder of this charity Random Acts Of Monsters Group

All other charities are in the previous episodes

Shout Outs: Megan has a new video podcast called "Laugh Love Knit Podcast"

Enabling:

3 Ewes Twisted in Fiber

Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning my Random Acts of Monsters group Dianne! I just wanted folks to know that I started the RAM group after more than a year of random acts on my own via my blog at http://kkhymn.wordpress.com. I am on Ravelry as kkhymn, and SameOldKnit is one of my fabulous moderators.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great show! Have a great weekend! Always wanted to go to Breckenridge. At least I can live vicariously through that bump. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, so much Steph! I am really looking forward to it and your bump will be spun up there too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great show! Thanks for finding me on Ravelry. I'll be subscribing, for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete