Thursday, February 23, 2012

Episode #49 It is My One Year Podiversary



Show Notes:

Podiversary Prize Thread - tell me your favorite Knitabulls Podcast moment

Dancingdog Dye Works Prize winner - Congratulations to Dutchgirl63

February KAL all information is in Episode #47 show notes

Finished Object: Greta the Captivating Cat knit with my first handspun

Works In Progress:

Spectra by: Stephen West I am using Madelinetosh "Fathom" and Noro Silk Garden Sock color 87B

Mittens for me KAL by: Laura Linneman the final clue will be released on February 26th

All other WIP's information can be found in Episode #47 show notes

March Monster Madness KAL Information

Spinning - all the information is in Episode #47 show notes

Charity: Jessica "Jpeled" on Ravelry has an audio podcast "Knitting Brooklyn" she is starting a Remembering Remy KAL with Tracey "Tbmccarthy" all the information is in the Knitting Brooklyn Remembering Remy KAL

all other charity information is in Episode #46 show notes

Enabling:

Dancingdog Dye Works - I caught the update and got Robots

Into The Whirled - I showed my club and some other fiber goodies

Loop - just love this fiber

Principles of Knitting - a must knitting book to have in your knitting library

Piper's Journey Shawl Pattern - Paula of "the Knitting Pipeline" designed this wonderful pattern.

Roku Box - very easy to hook up to your tv and watch your podcasts on the big screen

Have a wonderful week everyone!

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY PODIVERSARY, DIANE!!! :)Greta is soooo cuuute. Her face is soooo perfect as well! :) I love how the Love Train is coming along! :) The yarn for your Tea Leves Cardigan looks sooo squishyyyy. :)
    Lots of fun enabling! YAY! :D Have a super day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mippy, you are just too sweet! Thank you:-) I just loved knitting with my own handspun too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, the beginning of this episode brought back happy memories of my grandson last September when I was visiting them for his 2nd birthday he would dance like crazy when that song came on. hehe
    It's been a year? Wow! Time goes by way too fast! Happy Podiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done, Diane, on all you have achieved in this past year. You are a veritable knitting and spinning machine!!!!!!!
    I am not on RAV, but my favourite episode has to be when the dogs and bird were your co-host for the Pidcaster challenge. Loved how you chatted with us, and controlled the animals.
    Here is to many more years
    {{{{{DIANE}}}}} YEAH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete