Thursday, February 16, 2012

Episode #48 Overwhelmed By All The Kindness



Show Notes:

Thank you to so much to: Tara (Wurster-weight) for the beautiful cowl, yarn and jewelry.
Bev (paletpc) for the awesome custom project bag with Knitabulls on it, the Sundara Sock yarn and the Lo Lo Bar.
Michelle (woolylove) for the wonderful 2 skeins of Waltz in the Knitabulls "Maisy & Bella" colorway
Jenna (RetroLemon) OMG...I love Chelsea, my monster project bag and my Chelsea the Chatterbox Monster pattern too!
Amy (Jknitma) for the adorable Zombie the Podcaster he is just too cute!
Tami (knitT) for the Marvin and Marsha Pattern
Rahsaan (TeagenBlue) Stolen Stitches
Annett (NetNet84) Hand Held Hearts
Tina (weezie72377) Breaking Hearts Socks

January KAL Prize Giveaway: I will announce the 3 winners after they contact me

February KAL: all the information is in the Episode #47 show notes

Works In Progress: all the information is in Episode #47 show notes

March Monster Madness KAL Information - all the information is in Episode #47 show notes

Spinning: spinning my Loop batt Mad Love

Charity: all the information is in Episode #47 show notes

Shout Out: Jenna (RetroLemon) has started a video podcast called Retro Lemon studio Jenna also has a group called: Retro Lemon Studio Group

Enabling:

Yarn Chef Spin on Etsy

Culture Pop Studio

Colorshiftyarn

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE! You soooo uplift me with EVERY podcast and it makes my week better! THANK YOU!!! Have a fabulous weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mippy thank you SO much! I am glad I am able to do that! You have a wonderful weekend too:-)

    ReplyDelete