Thursday, December 15, 2011

Episode #40 Could It Be Reindeers



Show Notes:

December KAL all the information is in the Dec KAL Thread

Works In Progress: see Episode #39 Notes

Finished Objects:

After Thought Heel Socks
Big Snowy Owl

January KAL all the information is in the January KAL Group Thread

Another KAL I am joining in Janurary Stockinette Zombies Shalom KAL

Spinning: The Knit Girllls 7 spinning tutorials

Charity: Calendar of Hope

Shout Outs:

Proverbial Knitter
Dramatic Knits
Knit 1 Heart Too

Enabling:

Loop - I got my wonderful red loop club bat

Dyebolical - LOVE my Christmas color skein of yarn

Ethereal Fibers - I got the HO-HO-HO colorway

madbird - pattern organizer

Dancingdog Dye Works - I LOVE this yarn for the Fidgety stuffed animal

Think Geek - Photo Studio In a Box

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love your opening shot with your "reindeer" ;o) Too, too, too cute!! I have never really been a bulldog person but your's might be changing my mind...lol! Please squish them both for me!
    Merry Christmas to your family! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you liked my bully reindeers. I must say once you become a bulldog person there is not looking back. They are very kind and gentle animals:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! You and the doggies are so adorable in this episode. too cute! I could not stop giggling at the beginning. I hope you enjoyed your Christmas, and Happy New Year!
    Love,
    Jadee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, SO much Jadee! I don't know how my dogs put up with my antics but they seem to love it:-)

    Happy New Year!
    Diane:-)

    ReplyDelete