Thursday, September 22, 2011

Episode #28 Fall is in the Air!



SHOW NOTES FOR THIS WEEK:

Podcasters Challenge Join Knittings My Bag Group for all the information on the PPC and read the VOTING THREAD

Mother Bear Project KAL Information

Finished Objects

Shedir - Official PPC pattern for Knitabulls Podcast

Trenza Mitts - knit for Knitbytes PPC official KAL pattern


Halloween KAL Starts October 2nd thru October 31st Read everything in the Halloween KAL Group Thread

Dancing Batty by: Meta Libenter I am in the process of doing the written instructions for the shawlette version only. Beads needed 6/0 seed beads 4mm megatama beads

New On The Needles:

Terpsichore Shawl - by: Kara Hoover this is a Wolfe Farms Videocast KAL with Dawn and Nicole

Click For Babies - all the information is in the Kittin on the fly group thread

Enabling:

ShireKat Yarns - I showed the MCN Candy Corn Dreams Stripes

Maiden Yarn - this was my BFL roving

THANKS FOR WATCHING AND HAPPY FALL!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Diane I am HONORED to have my yarn mentioned in your podcast! :D I found you through my Etsy stats and came to check it out. This has truly made my day! I am also thinking about joining in for the Dancing Batty KAL and dyed up some yarn this morning (inspired by the KAL) for it! It's a semi-solid black and charcoal with flashes of Electric Violet. I am going to name it "Black Magic". You should be able to check it out in the shop this weekend!
    I also thought it was great that you mentioned Heather from Highland Handmades! She is actually a friend of mine and lives not 5 minutes from my home! LOL :D She is a lovely dyer and I know you will love the yarn you get from her!
    Again, THANK YOU so very much and I will be tuning in in the future and I look forward to seeing what you make with the Candy Corn Dreams!! :D

    Courtney from ShireKat Yarns (www.yarns2dye4.etsy.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney you are VERY welcome! I can't wait to start knitting with the yarn too:-)

    ReplyDelete