Thursday, September 15, 2011

Episode #27 My Special Guests!


SHOW NOTES FOR THIS WEEK

Podcasters Challenge: KNITTINGS MY BAG GROUP OFFICIAL VOTING INFORMATION THREAD start voting September 28th thru October 2nd!

Mother Bear Project KAL

MY 1ST OFFICIAL KAL

It will be a Halloween KAL starting October 1st and ending October 31st. You can find the DANCING BATTY PATTERN by:Meta Libenter on Ravelry for free I think this will be a lot of fun and of course some PRIZES too!

Book Reviews

Interweave Knits Holiday Issue 2011

Noro Magazine #30 Fall issue

Noro Book #9 Mardi Gras

Enabling:

Numma Numma - You can sign up here to get an email when she is updating her shop

Silver Pumpkin on Etsy - Faye has some great bags and other goodies. This is one of my favorite shops too!

Fibernymph Dye Works - Lisa has some great stuff I got the worsted weight self striping yarn

click for Babies: Kate of Knittin on the Fly has all the information. I think it would be great if you guys could help her out by knitting purple baby caps

AGAIN, THANKS FOR WATCHING AND HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

1 comment:

  1. you so just got my vote for the best special guests ever!!

    ReplyDelete