Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Episode #24 Off to Vegas!



SHOW NOTES FOR THIS WEEK:

Works In Progress:

Westknits KAL by: Stephen West US 4 (3.5mm) using Madeline Tosh Pashmina colors Antler, Charcoal and Citrus. Dont't forget to go to the PRIZE THREAD in the WestKnits Group and read all about how to enter your finished shawl.

My Wish Shawl by: Laura Linneman US 6 (4.0mm) using Kauni colors EZ and EB. This is a great knit! This is for my Camp Loopy #3 Project.

Podcasters Challenge

What yarn should I use? Just post a comment in the Podcasters KAL Information Thread and let me know. Also check out and JOIN Lois's group Knittings My Bag if you write in the Viewer Commitment Thread you could win a Mother Bear Project Pattern. Lois is giving away 2 patterns sometime on Friday August 26th with a random drawing.

Mother Bear Project KAL:

Ok guys we have 8 more days until September 2nd when we can cast on and starting knitting bears for these great kids. You have plenty of time to purchase your pattern online at Mother Bear Project Pattern and it will be mailed to you. Also join in on the fun and POST in the KNITABULLS MOTHER BEAR PROJECT KAL THREAD!

SPECIAL THANKS TO VIEWERS WHO ARE KNITTING BEARS WITH TEAM KNITABULLS

Jodi(NontoxicMoma)- Abi(MrsAbi)- Tami(KnitT)- Mary(Nana-Mama)- Maria(marilu1213)

Harmony(Harmonomony)- Beki(BigAshDog)- Athella(Heiressknits)- Kathy(quiltyknit)

Stephanie(ssburke)- Gayle(Nenatokk)- Bev(paletpc)- Claudia-Gabriela(Gabrielakos)

Sheri(Satinbunny)- Linda(9Grands4Grma)- Kathleen(knitInPupLick)- Linda(LinKnitter)

Dorielle(queendori)- Eileen(bellasocks)

Thanks SO much to all of you who are taking your time out to help these GREAT kids!! LET'S ROCK THIS!!!

Enabling:

Dyeabolical Yarns: Rachel has some awesome fiber & yarn. I got the BFL top roving and the sport weight yarn.

Silver Pumpkin: I got that totally cute pink project bag and the matching circular needle holder.

BOOKS THAT I RECENTLY PURCHASED:

55 Christmas Balls to Knit by: Arne & Carlos

Mini Christmas Knits: By: Sue Stratford I showed you guys this book in Episode #23

Knit One Knit All by: Elizabeth Zimmermann

I will have to post the shawl book later.

Have a GREAT week everyone and thanks for taking the time out to watch my podcast too!

Diane





2 comments:

  1. I just loved your podcast! It was so fun watching/listening to you. So glad I was turned on to your site. Keep up the great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, SO much for the kind words:-)

    ReplyDelete