Friday, August 5, 2011

Episode #21 Glad To Be Home!



HERE ARE THE SHOW NOTES FOR THE SHOW!

WORKS IN PROGRESS/NEW ON THE NEEDLES

Bella's Mittens by: Marielle Henault I am using Cascade Eco Alpaca

Westknits Mystery Shawl by: Stephen West - I am using Madelintosh Pashmina in the colors Glazed Peacan, Baltic & Charcoal. So far this has been an interesting KAL. Clue #2 is out on August 8th

ENABLING FROM THE SOCK SUMMIT:

Fiber Optic Hand Dyed fibers & yarn - This is where I got the beautiful roving in the purple and the pumpkin colors.

Indigodragonfly - What a great booth! This is where I got my "when turkeys fly" skein of yarn.

Miss Babs - I got the Halloween skein of yarn there.

Huckleberry Knits - I got my beautiful skein that was green with the 2% silver in it.

The Swanx - These girls were just wonderful! Lisa & Kira really did a great job and their painting of the clogs are awesome too!

Keep on knitting and have a GREAT week!!

Diane:-)

1 comment: